Full design service
Andromeda will visit you to discuss your garden, show her portfolio and take a brief from you. This informal consultation is complimentary if you live within a 10 mile radius of Little London.Near Basingstoke, North Hampshire. For projects further afield, a small charge would be made to cover time and travelling expenses.
- Based on this visit a design contract, which confirms all your requirements for the garden, is prepared. This covers a site analysis, and proposals . Consultations are charged at a flat rate of £30 an hour.
- A full site survey is carried out before preparing a design. Outline sketches, a report and visuals are then presented for discussion. Once the design is approved, plans are prepared to scale. This is charged at a rate of £40 an hour.
- Working closely with reputable landscape contractors and specialists all aspects of the project can be managed.
- Construction drawings, specifications and a plant care schedule can be produced.
- Plants are sourced from reputable nurseries and planted if required. Ongoing plant care can be arranged.
One Off Consultations
One off consultations are offered if you feel you do not need a full design carried out. For a small or medium garden, a fee of between £100 and £200 is charged for this.This can be a consultation for hard landscaping, plant suggestions and a basic plan. If after this you wish to have a full design carried out , the fee would be incorporated into the project.
Cost of a full design service
Postal border, potager design service
In the current economic climate, I’ve had many requests for the above. Particular requests have been for Vegetable/fruit gardens and flower borders. On submission of specified information from clients , I am able to help you acheive a suitable new design. Hand drawings in colour are submitted with a personalised book for you to keep. Costs for this service is as follows: £150 -up to 10m2, £250 -between 10m2 – 20m2. Bigger projects can be arranged. Please contact me for further information.